During my PhD years, I was working in competitive on-line prediction, and was involved in the EPSRC project Practical Competitive Prediction. I have been working with the Brier multiclassification game, second-guessing experts, Supermartingales In Prediction With Expert Advice, Gaussian Linear Experts, Prediction With Expert Advice Under Discounted Loss and many other problems.
contact: first_name.last_name At gmail.com
- F. Zhdanov and Y. Kalnishkan. An identity for Kernel Ridge Regression. Theoretical Computer Science 2013.
- F. Zhdanov and Y. Kalnishkan. Universal Algorithms for Probability Forecasting. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, Vol. 21, No. 04, 2012.
- Chernov, Y. Kalnishkan, F. Zhdanov, and V. Vovk. Supermartingales in Prediction with Expert Advice. Theoretical Computer Science, 411, pages 2647-2669, 2010.
- V. Vovk and F. Zhdanov. Prediction with Expert Advice for the Brier game. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 10, pages 2413-2440, 2009.
- A.A. Lukianitsa, F.M. Zhdanov and F.S. Zaitsev. Analyses of ITER operation mode using the support vector machine technique for plasma discharge classification. Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, 50, 065013, 2008.
- F. Zhdanov, V. Vovk, B. Burford, D. Devetyarov, I. Nouretdinov, and A. Gammerman. Online prediction of ovarian cancer. Proceedings of the 12th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 2009.
- A. Chernov and F. Zhdanov. Prediction with Expert Advice under discounted loss, ALT 2010 proceedings.
- F. Zhdanov, V. Vovk. Competitive online generalized linear regression under square loss, ECML 2010 proceedings.
- Vladimir Vovk and Fedor Zhdanov. Prediction with expert advice for the Brier game. In Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), pages 1104–1111, 2008.
- more to put