Headers and footnotes
This is what we have (hide)
2 This is relative of course.
Rename and delete
To rename the title of a page, add the string
(:title New title:) at the beginning of that page.
If you want to rename a whole page, including links to it:
- Create a new page with a desirable title.
- Copy-Paste the old page to a new one. Save a new one.
- Find all pages which are linked to this page.
- Change all links.
- Delete the old page. To permanently delete the old page, send an e-mail to webmaster with this query. You can remove the page from the wiki, see Deleting Pages. To remove a page, edit the page, select (highlight) all text in the edit textarea and replace it with the single word
Note that it may be a good idea to add a comment to the field
explaining why you deleted the page. (The field
summary is usually found
just below the edit textarea).
Insert a picture or a link to the attached file
- If you're admin, press the button "Attach" at the top of your page and follow instructions.
- If you're not admin, send an email to webmaster with your files and query.
To show an image, type
Attach:image.jpg | Description of the image. To show image as a link, type